The Senior Technical Program Manager will work remotely for Safebox clients and will be responsible for executing a wide array of information technology initiatives. A sample of typical Safebox projects includes:
- Build-outs of new back-office capabilities for rapidly scaling tech unicorns.
- Mergers & Acquisitions IT integrations for Private-Equity backed portfolio companies.
- Enterprise Application and Platform implementations for Fortune 500 companies.
- Technology implementations for large government agencies.
The Senior Project Manager:
- Determines project scope, requirements, and deliverables for IT projects with clients or customers.
- Defines, develops, modifies, or provides input to project plans
- Implements project plans to meet objectives
- Coordinates and integrates project activities
- Manages, leads or administers project resources
- Monitors project activities and resources to mitigate risk
- Implements or maintains quality assurance processes
- Makes improvements, solve problems or takes corrective action when problems arise
- Gives presentations or briefings on all aspects of the project
- Participates in phase, milestone and final project reviews
- Identifies project documentation requirements or procedures
- Develops and implements project schedules and release plans
- Conducts analytical studies, feasibility studies, cost-benefit analyses
- Evaluates, monitors or ensures compliance with laws, regulations, policies, standards or procedures
- Identifies standards or requirements for change management
- Participates in change control (for example, reviewing change requests)
- Implements information systems security plans and procedures
- Ensures appropriate product-related training and documentation are developed and made available to customers
- Support Product Owners and Product Managers in product vision and roadmaps for projects that use agile or iterative methodologies.
Knowledge and Demonstrated Experience in:
- Customer service
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational awareness
- Problem solving and reasoning
- Team building
- Oral communication, speaking and writing
- Business process reengineering
- Capital planning and investment assessment
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Financial management
- Planning and evaluating
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Requirements analysis and risk management
- Configuration, data, and information management
- Information resources strategy and planning
- Information technology architecture
- Information technology performance assessment
- Infrastructure design
- Systems integration
- Systems life cycle
- Technology awareness
Professional Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of seven (7) years of broad, extensive and increasingly responsible experience applying PM principles, methods, techniques, and tools.
- At least four (4) years of that experience must have been as a senior PM of one or more large or complex IT projects
Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university,
- An MBA is helpful, but not required
- Professional Agile Certification such as Certified Scrum Master, Certified SAFe Scrum Master, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner etc.
- A valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) (preferred but not required)
Location: Remote, with a willingness to adapt working schedule to typical client business hours and/or project needs
- We do not sponsor visas
- Candidates must apply directly; we do not accept resumes/candidates from agencies
Interested? Please email your resume and a brief note stating why you think you're an excellent fit for this role to email@example.com.